What can I say to this girl I'm sort of friends with who thinks thinks people don't care about her?

She's a girl I work with. We're friend on Facebook too. Like we don't hang out after work, but we talk here and there. She's the nicest girl ever, and I'll admit I have a little crush on her BUT I'm not trying to get with her. She has a boyfriend. I respect her too much to hit on her.... show more She's a girl I work with. We're friend on Facebook too. Like we don't hang out after work, but we talk here and there. She's the nicest girl ever, and I'll admit I have a little crush on her BUT I'm not trying to get with her. She has a boyfriend. I respect her too much to hit on her. But I was having panic attacks all last week and all that time she asked how I was. If there was anything she could do to let her know.

I just want her to feel better, even a little. But what do you say to a girl who is such a hard workShe's a girl I work with. We're friend on Facebook too. Like we don't hang out after work, but we talk here and there. She's the nicest girl ever, and I'll admit I have a little crush on her BUT I'm not trying to get with her. She has a boyfriend. I respect her too much to hit on her. But I was having panic attacks all last week and all that time she asked how I was. If there was anything she could do to let her know.

I just want her to feel better, even a little. but what do you say to a girl who is such a hard worker, nice person, and feels like people she cared about turned on her. She said this in a post. I just want to say th right thing. ALSO should I just post it as a comment, or send in a private message?