Is this an abusive relationship?

I have been with my boyfriend for about eight months. Recently I have been senseing that something is off. - one time I told him I felt bloated after eating so he made me go on a gluten free diet. When we ordered food, he would order my food and get what he wanted for himself. - he called me hairy Mary and got me... show more I have been with my boyfriend for about eight months. Recently I have been senseing that something is off.

- one time I told him I felt bloated after eating so he made me go on a gluten free diet. When we ordered food, he would order my food and get what he wanted for himself.
- he called me hairy Mary and got me a razor and told me to shave my legs. Then after he was complimenting them saying how smooth they were.
- he told me I put filters on my photos online and it doesn’t look like me, and that I’m more beautiful without them
- he keeps bringing up sexual comments which make me feel uncomfortable and then when I confront him about them and tell him to stop he says ‘I’ve done everything for you why are you complaining’ and says ‘then if I stop saying sexual things we might as well not kiss or hold hands.’
- he blamed his porn addiction on me and said ‘I turn to it when you get anxiety because I feel like you don’t love me anymore’
- he tells me stories of how gay men have asked him to masturbate with him.
- he tries to make me jealous by ringing female friends and saying ‘my girlfriend is jealous we are spending time together’.
- he tells me I need to get rid of my facial hair and plucks it put himself. He also rings me and asks me if I want to have it removed by laser hair removal
- he is always talking about women in a derogatory way and calling them frigid if they don’t want to hold his hand.

Is my boyfriend abusive? Should I leave him?