Do you think there will come a time when all shopping is done online?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

No because some things have a refrigerated shelf life for starters, two not everybody is comfortable with shopping online, and three there are just some things you can't wait days or weeks for. But on the positive side of the coin, you can order gifts without anybody knowing what you bought them, you can buy stuff from other countries like ethnic food for example, you can order things no longer sold in the store or would never be found in any because it is specialty, transportation isn't a concern for those who can't drive, plus you can shop at any given time. That's why it'll always be available to the public and very popular.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

no

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Perhaps not all, but most shopping, yes.

• 1 year ago

Nope. I want a gallon of milk. The cost of delivering it to my home would be too much, and while I'm at the 99 store I might as well pick up some other stuff too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

I don't think it will ever be "all" but I think it will be 'most' and there will be some people who will do all of their shopping online (including vehicles and homes/real estate).

I do a chunk of my shopping online, but there are times I want to see an item up close and handle it, or I want to try on an item of clothing before buying it (because returns can be a hassle online or off).

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Not quite all, but mostly. People will still like to get out and wander around shops, to see things before buying/try them on. If you live alone, it can be the only reason for you to get out of the house.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Mark my words, if we're not careful (which we're not so far), we'll end up like people in WALL-E.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.