In your humble opinion how attractive would most girls his age say he is?

My friend (guy in the pic) says while he was outside walking past a bus stop, there happened to be three girls sittkng at the bus stop and immediately when he walked pass them. They turned around and randomly said "Hey you. hi". My friend response at that second was like "me"? The girls laughed... show more My friend (guy in the pic) says while he was outside walking past a bus stop, there happened to be three girls sittkng at the bus stop and immediately when he walked pass them. They turned around and randomly said "Hey you. hi". My friend response at that second was like "me"? The girls laughed a bit and nodded yes but after that, they said "bye, see ya tomorrow (obviously being sarcastic)". He told me that these random girls just approached him like that but he doesn't even know why especially since he and they don't even know each other. My question is why would they approach him like that? Is it because of the way he look? How does does my friend look honestly? Idk maybe they were teasing him but why would they approach him like that? Or is it because he looks slow and ugly? Using this scale how attractive is he?

1= horrible
2 = very bad
3 = bad
4 = not good
5 = alright
6 = decent
7 = good
8 = very good
9 = great
10 = excellent

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151956883@N04/
1 answer 1