I feel very suicidal?

Hi everyone, I really hope you're all doing well. I haven't been feeling so well lately. To be blunt and honest, I have been feeling extremely depressed and have not been enjoying life in general lately which is very weird because usually I'm a pretty happy person overall. There's just so much going... show more Hi everyone, I really hope you're all doing well. I haven't been feeling so well lately. To be blunt and honest, I have been feeling extremely depressed and have not been enjoying life in general lately which is very weird because usually I'm a pretty happy person overall. There's just so much going on: college stress (I am currently 20), problems with other people, constant fighting between myself and other people even though I think I'm a friendly person, or at least once was a very kind and friendly kid. I feel like my life is spiraling out of control. I also have pretty severe OCD which makes living life uncomfortable and just something I don't want to do. I feel like waking up and just getting my day started is a difficult task. There would be times where I would feel like just surrendering and ending everything, the only thing preventing me from doing such horrific things are my family and friends. I'm also on a few medications for my OCD if that helps in any way. I feel like I just need help, please. I would love to get my life back into place and enjoy everything like I once did. Thank you ❤️
6 answers 6