Best shampoo for oily and frizzy hair?

My hair is thin and get's oily so easily. It's also very frizzy because it has a slight wave to it. How can I manage my hair?! Also is there any way to give my hair more volume? Because despite my hair being a bit wavy it looks so flat and gross and whenever I brush my hair the wave in it goes away anyways. show more My hair is thin and get's oily so easily. It's also very frizzy because it has a slight wave to it. How can I manage my hair?!

Also is there any way to give my hair more volume? Because despite my hair being a bit wavy it looks so flat and gross and whenever I brush my hair the wave in it goes away anyways.
Update: So why does that fact that I am going anonymous bother you so much Sky? By the way your answer is horrible, you shouldn't even bother to answer questions if you're going to give useless information :) and I'm only assuming this but I'm 99% sure you liked your own comment, which is quite pathetic.... show more So why does that fact that I am going anonymous bother you so much Sky? By the way your answer is horrible, you shouldn't even bother to answer questions if you're going to give useless information :) and I'm only assuming this but I'm 99% sure you liked your own comment, which is quite pathetic.

Thank you Lindsey for the answer, I really appreciate the information!
Update 2: Wow thank you anon for taking the time to answer this question even after I already gave away best answer! I really appreciate it and I'll for sure look into shampoos :) I shower in the morning before school so I can't really do that overnight thing but I do have a hair dryer that blows cold air instead... show more Wow thank you anon for taking the time to answer this question even after I already gave away best answer! I really appreciate it and I'll for sure look into shampoos :)

I shower in the morning before school so I can't really do that overnight thing but I do have a hair dryer that blows cold air instead of warm, I hope that's okay. Anyways I will for sure look into getting the stuff you talked about, thank you so much!