Can a person that lives check to check with no co-signer and horrible credit move into a home that cost $150k?

i am tired of my neighborhood but i don t have any savings. My credit is horrible and will be working on fixing that soon. But everyday i want to get up and move. move, move and move. i don t have a cosigner but i also dont want to stay and rot away on my neighborhood. i feel that one day i will leave my house to... show more i am tired of my neighborhood but i don t have any savings. My credit is horrible and will be working on fixing that soon. But everyday i want to get up and move. move, move and move. i don t have a cosigner but i also dont want to stay and rot away on my neighborhood. i feel that one day i will leave my house to work and get shot at because i was getting ready to leave for work. thats how bad i want to move. i would rather live where i can t afford anything but get peace from my neighbors. peace if i want to go for a walk. peace if i have to get up and go to work

i am eagerly wanting to move. any way that i can being that i don t have any savings and no co-signer with horrible debt.

anything??? please!!!

i am fixing my credit shortly