5-7 business days to process rental application. Tomorrow is the 6th business day. Should i call the office?

I applied for an apartment last Thursday. I was told I made more than enough to pay rent. And that because they have plenty available i have a good chance in hearing back. Though i know its not promised. On The 6th they checked my experian which is 743 with no negative marks. And my transunion which is 667.... Both... show more I applied for an apartment last Thursday. I was told I made more than enough to pay rent. And that because they have plenty available i have a good chance in hearing back. Though i know its not promised. On The 6th they checked my experian which is 743 with no negative marks. And my transunion which is 667.... Both decent scores. Gave the info they asked had everything up front. I called the third business day. They said it's. Still processing and they'd call me. My expected move i date is Monday the 13th. And tomorrow is the 6th business day... So I'm thinking ... Should i call back. And ask our say screw it and apply somewhere else?? I feel like I'm wasting my time.