If a guy thinks a girl is unattractive will getting a makeover make.him thunk she is good looking?

I saw the movie House Bunny with Emma Stone and Anna Faris.Anyway at first in the movie the guys thought Emma Stone was ugly and not hot. Then Emma Stone got a makeover in the movie then all the guysstarted thinking she was attractive to the point she got asked out by a guy. I tried getting a makeover in real... show more I saw the movie House Bunny with Emma Stone and Anna Faris.Anyway at first in the movie the guys thought Emma Stone was ugly and not hot. Then Emma Stone got a makeover in the movie then all the guysstarted thinking she was attractive to the point she got asked out by a guy.

I tried getting a makeover in real life to try and attract this guy but after I got the makeover he still did not think i was good looking or hot and still has no desire too date me after I did so much work to improve my appearance