Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Is Laura Ingraham really against legal immigration to America?

I was adopted from east asia to a conservative white family, does that mean I'm considered a non American? How can this chick even have a job saying those things? Idiot.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/laura-ingraham-rails-ag...

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Best Answer

Laura Ingraham is against illegal immigration and IN SOME CASES even legal immigration. I am not sure what legal immigration she favors and what she opposes. Evidently she thinks some legal immigration is hurting America.

In any case the vast majority of Republican conservatives agree that Laura is off base with her comments.

(Note: Laura Ingraham also has three adopted children, one from Guatemala, and two from Russia. So she is part of the immigration statistics herself.)

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

CONservatives are against whatever does not meet their racist and xenophobic agenda.

As for how laura feels about you, I have no way of knowing for sure, but chances are she would notice

your features & refer to you as East Asian, no matter how "Americanized" you have probably become.

ps: Is there a reason for which you asked this question anonymously?

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Possibly not

• 1 year ago

Laura Ingram and everyone else at Fox "news" should be thrown in jail for treason, then that propaganda channel should be shut down. They are dividing this country with right wing propaganda and it's just getting worse.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • She hasn't spoken out about the Trump family chain migration.

• 1 year ago

Ingraham is opposed to non-white, non-x-tian immigration. In other words, Ingraham is a Nazi.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I cant understand why you republicon men w,ank at her.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

This poor woman is among that group that thinks they have a voice and they haven't figured out they don't - simply by what they believe.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Liberal women are jealous of her...

• 1 year ago

Idiots like watching other idiots on the TV box.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.