Is it true that men are generally not attracted to women who are 30+?

I survived a very abusive childhood and the trauma caused me to have some signs of premature aging. My hair slowly started to turn stark white at the age of 23 and now at 32 it's completely white/dry/course. I dye it regularly (every 3 weeks) just the roots to match the darker brunette color I dyed the rest. It... show more I survived a very abusive childhood and the trauma caused me to have some signs of premature aging. My hair slowly started to turn stark white at the age of 23 and now at 32 it's completely white/dry/course. I dye it regularly (every 3 weeks) just the roots to match the darker brunette color I dyed the rest. It looks really dry and damaged despite me eating healthy, taking vitamins, never blow drying/using heat, using deep hair conditioning masks. Nothing helps its dry and frizzy regardless.
I have been hearing a lot more lately that men believe that women hit a wall at 30. We lose the roundness/plumpness in our faces, start to show wrinkles around the eyes, some grey/white hair, sun damage all of that.
I thought to myself it cant be true that most guys think that but I'm starting to think a good majority of them do. I have yet to meet a guy my age that isn't dating a girl in her early 20s. I also work with 3 men in their 40s who are dating 22, 25 and 28 year olds. People have joked with me and said "Didn't you know you were supposed to date a guy in his 30s and hope he'd marry you when you were in your early 20s youre screwed, now you've hit the age wall.
There's even videos on youtube describing "the wall" phenomenon with men saying women lose all value with age while a man's value increases. Over 80k men like it!
I feel sick to my stomach