Want to buy used car on Craigslist. Any Tips?

There s a vehicle selling for $7800 with only 112,000. The owner of the vehicle has mentioned he put almost $7,000 into the car in the last two years for maintenance and have all maintenance record and car fax on him. He also emailed me saying he was planning on keeping the vehicle for a long time, but... show more There s a vehicle selling for $7800 with only 112,000. The owner of the vehicle has mentioned he put almost $7,000 into the car in the last two years for maintenance and have all maintenance record and car fax on him.
He also emailed me saying he was planning on keeping the vehicle for a long time, but circumstances have changed.. Bodywork was required due to car being hit on the rear 5 1/2 years ago but has been repaired and no chassis issues. Recent paint job was also done but had nothing to do with that incident or any other collision.

In the email he also offered me to test drive the vehicle to believe how smooth it is.

I am planning on taking a look at the car tomorrow. Does this sound legit? Should there be any tips I should know to avoid being scammed?

Thank you for your help I greatly appreciate it!
Update: I also would like to mention, This car is a 2007 Acura TL