Do I got a shot at being 6’2?

I heard when you have to shave everyday your done growing. I don’t have to shave my chin or cheeks or upper lip except my sideburns they go all the way down to my jawline almost. Is this count as a beard/facial hair? My sideburns have always gone down this far tho since I was at least 5. I just turned 15 and my DAD... show more I heard when you have to shave everyday your done growing. I don’t have to shave my chin or cheeks or upper lip except my sideburns they go all the way down to my jawline almost. Is this count as a beard/facial hair? My sideburns have always gone down this far tho since I was at least 5. I just turned 15 and my DAD is 6’3 and my mom is 5’2. I have really long legs (same size as dads) and my hands are the same size as his top. I wear size 12-13 shoes and was born a big baby. But my torso is really small I still fit into shirts from 3-4 years ago. I have some hair on my legs and arms (not a lot) and no chest hair. Can i end up 6’2 at least? If not what do you think I’ll be. I’m 15 and 5’11 and hit puberty around 13 I think
13 answers 13