Tank malfunction, fish died, what now?

I had a black moore and a minnow in a tank. I believe my filter malfunctioned while I was at work today, and killed my fish. The water is extremely hot. I need to get this tank up and running again asap, I have it set up for night terrors and random night panic attacks. I look at it to calm down. I do enjoy... show more I had a black moore and a minnow in a tank. I believe my filter malfunctioned while I was at work today, and killed my fish. The water is extremely hot.

I need to get this tank up and running again asap, I have it set up for night terrors and random night panic attacks. I look at it to calm down. I do enjoy aquarium maintenance they arent just ornaments.

I dont know what to get. I think it is a 30 gallon bow front(I am actively searching for a bigger aquarium)

I dont like guppies, mollies, and fish like that. I usually stick to goldfish, but I also have aquarium salt and a heater and am open to ideas.

I believe my aquarium is called an Eclipse.

Are there any recommendations on what to do or get for my tank next?

***I will be replacing my filter***