Would you accept 3 way gay marriage? Why or why not?

Columbia has legalized 3 way gay marriage. Would you accept this in your country?

It makes sense that if there is bisexual people why couldn't they get married to both the people they are sexually attracted to. That and if gay marriage or same sex attraction is okay to be legal marriage than why not any form of sexual based marriage? Most atheists and even some gay or queer Christians would say they are for any marriage if made with consent. So that would include 3+ way marriage. Right?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

No I would not because it would probably be two women and one guy and that means that the women get used again.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes, because it's hot

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yeah, because why not.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

It is colOmbia not colUmbia-.- columbia is not a country-.-

You humans are so dumb-.-

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Sure I would accept that if I was in love with two other people and we figured out we could be compatible as a 3 some.

• 2 years ago

What a load of rubbish. They only allowed same-sex marriage in Colombia in April 2016.

• 2 years ago

No. Too many tax, inheritance and custody issues.

• a three party civil union is what is permitted in Brazil...the three participants must all marry together at the same time, no adding a third person to an existing marriage. and gender is irrelevant because it is not a legal marriage, only a civil union

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Multiple girlfriends? Maybe. Multiple wives? Hell no.

• Governments should stay out of the marriage business.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.