Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Do you think Vladimir Putin personally gave Steven Segal Russian citizenship because he likes his movies?

Do you see how Putin blushes and grins when he meets with Segal.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Is that really Segal or some obese body double?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Not sure how anybody could like Segal movies. The man has less acting talent than a potato.

• 2 years ago

Putin loves all Americans. Homeland Security says he's getting control of the US power grid and nuclear power plants to make necessary improvements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmrgbBqRVa8

Youtube thumbnail

• 2 years ago

Possibly....David Hasselhof is big in Germany... France's love of Jerry Lewis is well known...

I recall traveling through Asia for two weeks in the 1990s and there seemed to be a Steven Segal movie on TV every night regardless of country....

Remember that Putin is of a generation that probably grew up watching a small selection of American films....likely years after they were released. That he'd admire an actor well past his prime really isn't that surprising....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Yes. Putin probably probably wants to act in a Segal movie. Who doesn’t. He’s got some of the hottest female co-stars and they all get naked.

• 2 years ago

Dictators seem to lovee b level action stars.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes. I always knew that guy Segal was a jerk, when I saw his movies. And if Putin likes the Stevn Segal movies, he has really bad taste in movies. Does fit his profile though, posing as a big hero with his shirt off, pretending he is a judo expert, etc.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Steven Segal is too fat to walk thru the Airport Screen machines, today.

• Lv 7
    2 years ago

of course. political leaders do this all the time.

how else could Elton John have been "knighted", or Bill Cosby be given an honorary doctorate?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.