Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Best Answer

(1) too faced better than sex

(2) benefit badgal bang

(3) lancôme monsieur big

(4) tarte lights camera lashes

all are great, but i prefer the loreal lash paradise mascara and the loreal butterfly mascara over all of these. the volume is great, and they’re longwearing. plus these are more affordable.

• Meme
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Younique epic mascara, too faced, tarte

• jenn
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Too Faced Better than Sex

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

All of the benefit mascaras, buxum volumizing mascara, and bobbi brown Smokey eye mascara. I don’t recommend too faced better than sex because I don’t like how to makes my eyelashes all clumpy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Cosmetics.Lash by Benefit

• 1 year ago

Understand that the main difference between different mascaras is the wand that comes with them, not the actual makeup itself. It's for that reason specifically that I would recommend that you buy a slightly pricier mascara just once, and wash and save the want once it's run out. After that, apply new and cheaper mascara with the wand that comes with it, then use the old wand to fluff and separate your lashes. (A neat trick I learned online)

Two good pricier ones are max factor false lash effect and rimmel scandal eyes. Good cheaper one include 2true and MUA.

Hope this helps.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Too Faced Better Than S**

• Lava
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Urban Decay Perversion, and Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Escalator are my picks. Too Faced Better than Sex is about as good. I don't care for Benefit's mascara formulas.

I always feel the need to add that mascara recommendations are the hardest, because while everyone likes a good lipstick or concealer formula, lashes vary so much that a great formula for my short, thick, moderately full, and wild growing lashes might be terrible if your lashes are long, thin, sparse, and evenly spaced. It may work better to find a person with lashes like your own, then ask them specifically what they like.

• 1 year ago

Benefit bad gal bang. If you enjoy thick lashes, you will enjoy this.

• 1 year ago

Roller Lash by Benefit Cosmetics.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.