Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 2 years ago

Leftists, I get wanting to allow Facebook and such to ban "hate speech" IFFFFFF you properly define hate speech?

You want to allow them to ban

(fill-in blank) race are evil.

Cool with me, AS LONG as that fill-in blank INCLUDES WHITE!!!

Clearly defined standards that are politically independent.

Cantankerous, if you are going to BLOCK me while "answering" my questions, you illustrate the duplicitous attitude I am talking about, which is why you LYING AGAIN does not surprise me.

Cantankerous, going anonymous after your "Facebook has not banned hate speech.", answer??? Are you even going to try to debate like an adult???

Favorite Answer

Saying bad things about government is hate speech according to fascists - I mean - liberals.

Unless it's about Donald Trump. That's okay.

Lolz

Hate speech is stereotyping people because of their demographics! DUH!

Hate speech is speech that attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity

Facebook has not banned hate speech. You've been misinformed. That's what comes from getting your news from conspiracy theorists.