Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 2 years ago

are my cracked skull and sight problems related ?

when i was a young toddler my father beat me in the head with a book and cracked my skull open. feeling around on my head i can feel the crack and it leads into my left eye. ive had glasses since around preschool/kindergarten because of amblyopia/a lazy eye in my left eye. i am legally blind in my left eye. im wondering if its cause and effect or just a coincidence ?

It is most likely related, but you should ask your doctor

• martin

It sounds like a good bet that it is related to your childhood injury.

• k w

MOST LIKELY.....I would reco, a quality multivitamin and LIPOSOMAL COLOSTRUM, it's the best out there. go to amazon look it up, and read the comments. In addition, read on the colostrum and why mammals create it for their young.......you can buy the powder , follow label directions....if you decide to take caps 2 in morn and 2 before bed...and after 4 days you can double it to 4 am and 4 pm for like 4 days up it to 6 am & pm, then up it to 8 am & 8 pm.... I took it for a stroke and it helped me, I even compared the regular with the LIPOSOMAL type, and it was like night and day. I could feel the difference between the two, but I was a bottle baby.....and asking a doctor will get you a variety of answers because it's something he was never trained on, so and answers will vary mostly to discourage you to buy what he may be selling...services and/or pills...I dunno.......your decision......p.s. I also highly reco watching a video at most libraries called [ The Brain by Dr. David Suzuki ] best wishes