Computer won t boot after case swap, ram added and new GPU install d?

Transferred over a older AMD A10 6700 CPU/Mirco board+HDD+RAM into a more modern gaming case. Added 8GB of identical DDR3 ram, new 600PSU, and a beefy Radeon 570 4gb GPU - this is my first real "build" if you d call it that.. upon booting up. I m getting a "No bootable media" error, restart the computer and then it s unreadable, restart again, the ASUS bios menu pops up, try pressing the appropriate button to get into the BIOs settings and it just sits at a black screen.. no drivers for the GPU are installed... What should I do? Uninstall the GPU, run the drivers and then reinstall? Perhaps the HDD failed during my recent move to my new home? Any ideas or suggestions would be great!

The answers here are pretty good.

Let me add one thing,

One time I thought a Hard Drive was dead but it turned out to be the SATA cable. All you can do is check the connections, and possibly use a different SATA power port. Check the BIOS and try a different SATA port on your motherboard.

Put the old parts back in one at a time & test.

"No bootable media" means it can't find a hard drive with your OS on it.

You did transfer over the hard drive, right? And you plugged the cables in properly? The drive with your OS has to be plugged into the first SATA port.

You can confirm this by going into the BIOS and seeing what drives are showing up where.

You should also review the BIOS' boot order, to make sure it's even trying to use your drive to boot the computer.

Pretty clear what the issue is from the error. No bootable media. Check the hard drive cables. Make sure it has power and sata connected properly. You can always test the computer out with a bootable USB with say Linux on it.