Is it okay for my boyfriends ex to come into my house to see where the kids will be staying?

Is it okay for my boyfriends ex to come into my house to see where the kids will be staying? She wont allow me on her property nor in her home, so why is it okay for her to be in my home?

its ok because its for the kids. when you got with him you signed on for this. his kids have to be a priority in his life.

• Jane

She won't allow you on her property but she wants to be on your property? Lol ok.

Because her children will be in your home. Yes, it's completely okay for a mother to see the environment that her children will be staying in. This isn't about you vs. her... it's about the kids. Totally right.

They aren't your kids. There is no reason you need be on her property or in her house. You've no connection to her. Your house, however, has HER children in it and every good mother would REQUIRE that she "see" where her kids will be staying. That's just being a decent Mother. It's not about you. You chose to get involved with a man who has kids with another woman. This came with that package.

She is making sure her children have somewhere safe and appropriate to stay like ANY decent parent would.

What reason do you have for being on her property?