Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Why can't the GOD almighty Republicans Balance the USA Budget / Control USA Spending NOW that they Control ALL 3 Branches of USA Government?

Update:

Since 2010. It's such total BS one the American people / GOP voters........

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Republicans don't really care about balancing the budget. That's just something they complain about when there's a Democrat president. Once a Republican is president, they shift gears to passing out tax cuts to wealthiest Americans and big business.

• 2 years ago

When was the last time you asked that question of a Democrat Administration. .

ZING!!!!!!

• 2 years ago

Because the Democrats won't let them get rid of things like Obamacare, or cut back on the massive welfare state including Medicare and Medicaid. Trump has hardly been able to pass anything at all through Congress thanks to their "I'm taking my ball and I'm going home! No matter if it hurts the American people or not" mentality the Democrats in Congress have going on right now.

The DNC would literally rather America fail and Americans suffer under Trump so they can say "I told ya so" rather than do what's right for America and her people

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Corporate America owns Congress - - their greed has no limits

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

It will be after the new budget is passed. Will the obstructionist Democrats help pass the budget?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Too much damage by obama

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.