I dreamt I saw worms under the skin in my belly and I began to pull them out. Each worm was bigger than the one before.?

To see a worm in your dream represents weakness, degradation, filth and general negativity. You have a very low opinion of yourself or of someone in your life. The dream may also relate to self-esteem issues or a skewed self image. Alternatively, dreaming of a worm may be a metaphor for someone who is untrustworthy or slick.

To dream that the worm is crawling on your body indicates that you feel someone around you is taking advantage of you and feeding off your kind heartdness.

The dream might mean that buried hurts have entered your life because of the emotional or material or physical over indulgence you have engaged in and the sources of companionship or emotional fulfillment you are going to to fill this void are not helpful long term but will only increase your pain over time. This source you are going to that is faulty might be a romantic relationship, an incorrect parenting method, a destructive hobby or music genre, an over eating habit or a drug or alcohol addiction or a person you trust that is not trustworthy. It might also mean that you need to acknowledge the pain you feel instead of trying to masking it and that only by bringing things to the surface can you heal it.

• Murzy

you have underlying problems. some are small and some are large

For what little you have for this, just what might you be expecting that you think will be bigger than anticipated? The worms inside the body means that it is something personal, maybe deeply personal.