Two Dream questions?

I have two questions about dreams even though one of them isnt really a dream more of an odd thing that happens to me when i am very tried and dosnt always

1. sometimes when i am sleeping i dream that there is an glaze over my eyes and everything is blury ot faded i cant really see anything at all i even sometimes in the dreams set up in bed and still nothing any ideas what it is? or whats causeing it?

2. Every once in awhile when i am very tried i some times recall events that happened that day i dont see it in my mind but i hear it in my head i was also told i am in an trance like state in my own world i wont talk or even hear anything else but that event i was also told i dont blink and have a glazed look in my eyes until someone puts me to bed any ideas what it is? or why

• Rich
    Favorite Answer

It seems that when you sleep it can go so deep that you go beyond normal rest, and you move towards the borderline of a trance type of situation.

The truth is that sooner or later all people will move beyond the line when they die, beyind just sleeping.

My prayer is that you are born again when that happens, so you won't go to hell and regret never repenting. If you are not saved, just make sure you are born again today.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?

It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his son/daughter. I want to get to know you. I want a relationship with you. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen