Have you ever encountered a brown bear in the wild?

I'm a big guy and my friend was small and we saw one through some trees and he hid behind me. Sorry bud but if a brown bear attacks us we're both dead. Those damn things can reach 9 feet tall so over 2 and a half feet taller than me and over 1000 lbs. It was a sight to see and I'm just glad we made it out of t here alive.

Favorite Answer

Only black bears - they're really common around here. I always give them a wide berth, although I do love the big old male who comes into my yard every July to eat blackberries. He never bothers anyone.

Glad you made it out of that encounter with all your body parts intact. Those brown bears are nothing to mess with.

Yes I have

• Koo

No, just a brown cow

No. I have encountered a fox on a golf course, it came to us. Next time i brought a ham sandwich and saw it watching my ball, so i called her and hand fed her. That was fun. I have seen videos of bears messing with golf flags on a green, but golfers just continued playing. I would like to encounter a bear as well

• Nah. Ain't no bears where I live.

No but I am a bear 🐻

In Texas, it's possible to find bears.

• Sam

If I was your friend, the brown bear would not hurt me.

I'm a fast runner, but all I have to be is faster than you.

Not really, no.

only in my bed