My car was hit & run, damage my radiator & AC condenser was wondering if I could use my warranty to avoid paying $1000 deductible?

No. They won't cover parts damaged in an accident. Read your contract.

Learn the simplest method of reconditioning your car battery. Turning your spoilt car battery into a new usable one. bit.ly/Batteryalive

The manufacturer won't allow it. There is a small chance you could pay a few hundred to fix the radiator on your own this year, and put on a used AC condenser next summer for a few hundred. But I bet you have body damage also, so that idea probably won't work for you.

That is not a warranty issue. Your warranty is not to be used for accident damage.

C'mon dude...warranty doesn't pay for collision damage!

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech

No.

hmmmm: 8 months ago you asked us about getting a car title loan . . . then you said someone had backed into your car causing similar damage . . . . then you wanted to know how quickly your insurance company would send you a check.

Sounds like history is repeating itself. You should either move, get rid of your car, or find a new way to raise money.

Hi so what about structural damage you seem to wipe this from your mind.

• mokrie

A warranty does not cover accidents. Only genuine failure of engine parts. YOU must pay the deductible to get it fixed.

No it doesn't work like that