Did my boyfriend cheat on me?

To start off, I am 16. I was away on vacation and he started talking to a new girl, sent her hearts, flirted with her, and then met up with her at an event i was supposed to go to but we ended up leaving early. He asked her to do certain things for this event that i was supposed to do with him. They ended up only being able to talk because he was busy, but it was only them two. He also then messaged someone and told them I would be gone and out of town and they should meet up when I am gone. He also lied about all of this and then later admitted it. Please give your honest answers because I am honestly so hurt. I know it doesn’t reallt mean much, but still.

Favorite Answer

Oh honey. Your boyfriend is not an honest person. We women call those kind of guys douche bags. You're 16, dumped him and before you know it you'll have a new boyfriend. Trust me when you go up in new boyfriends they get better and better because you become pickier, more choosy. Don't be with this man, I mean boy, he is a douche bag. It's going to hurt for a little while. Here's the honest truth the best way to get over a guy is to get a new one. That's the truth. You're so young your going to Have your heart broken a few times I'm sorry. Here's a fact about life and dating… You're either going to marry a person or break up with them… Right? Well your 16 so you're not getting married. So obviously you're going to break up with him eventually anyhow.

Did you cheat on him while you were out of town though?

If so, Karma