Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 years ago

Don’t you hate being misunderstood?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ryde on should consider suicide, everyone hates him on here and he has no friends in real life and his dog didn't even like him and is dead today also.

His dog deserved to have a better owner, Ryde on should have been aborted as he is literally a pest and human waste.

True justice would be if a black man knocked his own obese as$ out and he fell onto the concrete and died. Considering all the racist crap he says about black people on here, like a coward who can never say anything to their face.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

All the time

• james
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I'm not misunderstood

• 2 years ago

Yes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ben
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

to some extent, yes.

• 2 years ago

Yes, and it bites to have poured your heart out just to get a blank stare or some stupid excuse, like. Oh sorry, I was not listening, or I got distracted, it has been a long day. Then I just say, "forget it, I didn't mean it anyway".

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I hate being misquoted but I really do not care about being misunderstood. If someone cannot get me that's their issue not mines.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Who are you talking to?

Misunderstood is either your issue or the issue of people you talk to.

If you are basing it off internet retards on here, it's because they are idiots like Ryde, 0n and various low IQ mental retards you are talking to. These users have the education and intelligence level of a literal 8 year old.

If you are talking to real life normal people and are misunderstood, then that's your problem and you have to work on that though.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Maybe? Can you elaborate.

• 2 years ago

WTF are you trying to say .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.