Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

Why is it that beautiful women can get dates so easily and yet very attractive, good looking men can't unless if they're rich?

I saw the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life but she's obviously taken because other guys were drooling all over her. Hot women only seem to want to date rich men but attractive guys have to get only what they can get (unless if they're rich). I know some good looking guys who are single, although they're picky. Is this a unfair gender imbalance issue or is this animal instinct issue?

Favorite Answer

It's because they're picky that they can't get dates. It's the same for me. I'm currently a college student and I always have two-three girls from each class crush on me, but I turn them down because I'm not interested. I'm not going to go on a date and spend money if they don't meet my standards.

As a girl I tend to think it has to do with attitude. If a man is kindhearted, confident/self assured, and genuine looks will only be a bonus.

• Alesha

A guy who is both handsome and rich are about one in 10,000, which is why they are in such demand. So what do the other 9,999 girls do while they wait for mr right to get around to them?

• Jon

So who are those young women dating, if no men have dates?

how do you know they're good looking? less uglier than you doesn't mean good looking. ha

Stupid question.

• Pretty much garbage.

I think Jeremy Meeks proves that attractive men have plenty of opportunities just like beautiful women. Meeks was released from prison and offered a modeling career because hoards of women found his face physically attractive.

"Hot women" are not asexual beings; they're attracted to good-looking people too. A man with resources is not the only type of guy women pay attention to. Women notice other attributes as well, and not all women want the same things.

It's because that is how the game of society works. Guys pursue girls, for sex. The hottest ones are the most sought after. Girls market their wares for status, stuff and things. Bitchez be crazy!! Bitchez be lazy!!

• Jane

lol it's the way idiots think nowadays since all things are overpriced. The raping markets are currently asking 1 million dollars for an ok house with barely any square footage, foil based cars that cost 20 thousand before another 20 thousand in interest (plus tax), one bedroom apartments for $1500 in the ghetto, school for only $60,000 for a bachelors degree and $25,000 more for a Masters degree, daycare for only $1,000 a month with a discount for one school aged child, gas $3- $4 a gallon, sales tax, and much more. Workers are being raped and women find themselves desperate with the mindset that if they are going to bang someone, they might as well bang for money, even if that means marrying an ugly azz rich guy, which shares absolutely no commonality with the girl.

Just don't have any kids.