What to do on my bday and I need suggestions?

I'm about to be 23 in two weeks. I also have no friends and gf. I have no life play computer games almost everyday for past 10 years. Last year bday was a blast because I went to vegas but this summer I've did absolutely nothing and no part time jobs. Help I need suggestions.

• Lady

Have a party for yourself and invite the people you like spending time with

and close friends. Or take a few friends to a water park.

• Laurie

How about being of service? Find a Habitat for Humanity project, or a soup kitchen, and volunteer. Visit a friend or relative who is lonely and can't get out. Get to know some people you've never met before, and make it your mission to learn one interesting thing about each of them. Take your dog (and if you don't have one, borrow one) for a nice long hike (take a backpack, treats, water, a container, and poop bags.

Go sign up for a library card and check out some books. Visit a low-cost or free museum you've never visited before. Check out your local college/university; they often have special exhibits, lectures, or recitals that are free or very low cost.

Good luck.

I don't know.