Liquid concealer or stick concealer?

Hi everyone! I don’t really use make up so I’m not sure which concealer is best. I’ve worn glasses for so many years so I never really needed concealer to cover up my dark circles. I just recently got contacts so now I think it’s time I start using some concealer but I can’t figure out which one to purchase. All I... show more Hi everyone! I don’t really use make up so I’m not sure which concealer is best. I’ve worn glasses for so many years so I never really needed concealer to cover up my dark circles. I just recently got contacts so now I think it’s time I start using some concealer but I can’t figure out which one to purchase. All I want to do is cover my circles which are very dark, nothing else.

I was also told that using color corrector can help with covering up the circles, but the person that told me that said to only use it if I’m going to use the liquid concealer. Is that true or can I use the color corrector with the stick concealer as well?

Thank you to everyone who replies!!