Just curious, do women usually build personal relationships with men outside of dating/marriage?

I've noticed women usually hang out with women and men with men unless its a group or dating. I've been told by some women that they do not connect personally with men other than their spouse or boyfriend for protection purposes, especially social media for some reason (not many women want to be more than acquaintances). I guess its the old age question, do women connect with men beyond acquaintanceship without dating?

• Of course. I have lots of guy friends and my boyfriend has lots of lady friends. It is harder to make them once in a relationship but prior to it's easier to bring then with you as you start a romantic one.

I have 1000's of female friends. At first they don't like me or want me, then they can't see

ME NOT BEING IN THE PICTURE (their lives).

Most people PREJUDGE. It's up to you to show them they MISJUDGED you.

At least, thats how it works for me.