Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Do you believe that the President of the United States of America should uphold the highest moral and ethical standards?

• humpty

I used to, but the American people have corrected my misunderstanding.

Why should he be the only one ???? What ARE the highest standards in our culture of Charles Schumer, Waters, Warren, ......our entertainment "celebs", movies, tv shows .........crooks, thieves, etc. etc. all searching for the bottom of the barrel. If President Trump were to maintain the highest standards of conduct, ethics and expression - who would be there to hear him? who would identify him?

"Appeal to the Classes and sleep with the masses.........appeal to the masses and sleep with the Classes"

Of course!!!!!!!! Lead by EXAMPLE................not "do as I say , as I personally, break all manner of laws and my wipe my bloated @ss with the Constitution.

Remember, "I'll be too busy WORKING to play Golf !"

Just one of 5,000 lies he's told since being elected. He's a damn disgrace.

a draft dodger who wants a military parade. He isn't fit to lick my boondockers.