Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 2 years ago

Am I pregnant ?

I know I’m going to sound stupid but. I was fingered that’s about it, i started feeling pregnancy symptoms. I however got my period. 5 days early, and it was light, but it wasn’t spotting. After this I still feel the pregnancy symptoms. I just want reinsurance I’m not. I’ve been researching like crazy, and some people say it’s possible. Please help ! 😭😭 It May be a UTI I’m not sure. I have diarrhea and constant feeling to urrinate, but nothing comes out. Also, my lower back&abdominal hurts.

Favorite Answer

The only way semen could have entered you would be if he touched himself immediately before touching you. Even so, the odds are very slim, as sperm don't do well outside the body. None of the symptoms you mention are early signs of pregnancy. Most women don't have any early symptoms at all. Once a woman has a big belly it interferes with their bathroom habits, but that's late in pregnancy. So take a deep breath and calm down. Take a pregnancy test if it will make you feel better.

Yes it could be Urinary disorder problem. it pains like period pain. And hurts most while pee. And this time you feel like vomiting , lower and upper abdominal pain,back pain and white serum can be seen with your urine or in your cloths.

• MARK

Asking strangers on an internet forum is not a known method of detecting pregnancy. There are methods you could use. 1) You could go to a pharmacy and buy a pregnancy testing kit. It you follow the enclosed instructions properly it is a relatively reliable test. 2) A more reliable alternative is to go and see your doctor who can take samples to send off to a lab to determine whether you are pregnant. You may also want to go to see a doctor to have your symptoms checked out.

• Mike

If you had unprotected sex, you could certainly be pregnant.

Was sperm on his fingers? That there is the key point.

If you were only fingered, there is no way you'd be pregnant unless there was gobs of *** on those fingers. I am betting that the diarrhea is just a sign you need more fiber in your diet and to eat more balanced meals is all. Women have mistaken malnutrition for pregnancy a lot in the past. Though too, you could be right, a UTI along with malnutrition.

No. It sounds like you have some sort of bug.

No, you are not pregnant. Relax.

AFAIK there was one time that a girl allegedly got pregnant without having sex with a man. It was about 2000 years ago, and a lot of people still don't believe it!

No....and you need a big dose of sex ed ASAP