Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 years ago

Can I tell by the smell of my husbands gas if he has been cheating?

I know this sounds crazy...BUT

Hubs usually has his own smell. The family always knows when he has passed gas even if he tries to be funny and blame it on the dog.

Lately, he’s had to work late a few times and each time he’s come home and his gas has smelled unlike anything I’ve ever smelled from him. Kinda like maybe he had Thai food or something? He says he has only been at work and not anywhere else...but something is definately different.

Do you think he’s cheating?

I’m not sure if this is a troll or a real question

Make more sense to smell his d!ck and I don’t think that would tell you either

If you are not retarded, I will be largely surprised

I can't say that I have heard dumber questions here

• Cathy

No. Gasoline always smells the same

• .

While a person's flatulence may smell differently with dietary changes, it's a stretch to assume someone is cheating simply because their farts don't smell like they usually do.

Change in odor of gas can also be caused by disease/illness or medications.

Can you tell if your husband is cheating by how his gas smells? No. All you can tell is that there may be something different going on internally for him.

Whether he's cheating or not, if your post is sincere, you two need to have a serious talk. You clearly don't trust him, and without trust your marriage will die. You two need to work out why there is a lack of trust, and what can be done to change that.

Eating thai food does not mean cheating.

You smell your husbands flatulence...

If he's been working late, he could be ordering out or he could pick something up on a break and bring it back to work.

I wouldn't bother about it, your husband does need to eat something during late hours.

Sure he is, he's sick of those carrot sticks and celery in that dinner box you pack, so he's opted for takeout instead.