Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 years ago

how to get kicked out the Military?

ive been depressed ever since joining the military im having a terrible time adjusting to the lifestyle im trying to figure out ways out i still have 3 years on my contract

12 Answers

Relevance
  • jw
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

Just do something real stupid you will get kick out. Then your life will be ruin. This is because you could not sacrifice a few short years, for a good lifetime. Son,do not get kicked out serve your time honorably. You will not regret it.

• 2 years ago

Its probably worse to get kicked out, its kind of like crashing a plane in order to get back on the ground.

1. Visit mental health and see what they say, they see people like you all the time.

2. Ask to get sent to a job that you want, with an easier shift, and different stress load.

I have seen steps 1 and 2 work before. Maybe your current job stress/ depresses you, so get one you want that works for you.

• 2 years ago

At this point you don't qualify for ELS which is why you should have quit during boot camp or school which is "entry level separation" and yes you can legally quit within 180 days, at this point you have to receive discharge.

Step up your 1st year is the worst, the military can be extremely childish for new comers but it all goes away, if your getting hazed or having a rough time due to a individual in charge than contact your superiors I promise they will put anyone giving you a hard time in the dirt If the reason is legit I have seen a first sergeant come screaming and kicking doors at everyone about hazing and than pulled the individual who received the complaint and made him stand at parade rest and get blasted which fixed the problem for the individual who made the complaint and it also made the rest of the seniors act differently around us , BTW if this is because your homesick or got yelled at or hate your job than grow a pair.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Criticise the Royal record

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

That might be going from the frying pan into the fire if you get kicked out. No benefits and could not cut it in the military really can hamstring you when you start looking for any kind of decent, full time job. Getting kicked out could just be another mistake you are making and so I think you need to sit down and think about this more and see if you can't tuff it out. Three years can go faster if you focus instead on the positive aspects like having a full time job with full time pay and benefits along with education benefits afterwards once you get out at the end of that three years. The first year is always the toughest and so sit down and take a look at this and see if you can't maybe do some things to make it and finish out your enlistment rather than just taking what looks like the easiest and quickest way out.

• 2 years ago

That is part of growing up. You made a decision, you signed a contract, you took an oath. Instead of trying to figure out how to get out, try to find something that will make it better. Try exercise and becoming a ninja and get on TV. Learn to shoot and try to get on the national shooting team. Take up cycling. Get out and do something and stop being so negative.

• 2 years ago

See a military shrink. They may get you a discharge. Don't do stupid things.

• ricky
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Another snowflake bites the dust

• 2 years ago

See if you can get into a different area that might interest you more. Are you currently in infantry? Maybe see if you can transfer to medical or fleet repair or MP or ?????

• 2 years ago

And then the public ends up supporting you when you are essentially unemployable with your General or Dishonorable Discharge.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.