Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

is it bad to be mad at my bf for this?

(we’re ldr) last night he said he hurt his hand, when i asked how he said he punched a brick wall. i asked why he did that and he just said “hate brick walls” ..i got upset because he wouldn’t say why (didn’t ask again but i should’ve) wanted to talk to him about it more but he wasn’t replying fast and i fell asleep. also, he’s been recently not texting me basically all day until night time, doesn’t really say why but i haven’t asked, he just apologizes and says he sucks. i’m also wanting to know what i should say to him that’s not too harsh whenever he texts me, i’m just still upset he’s not really communicating to me(??) i don’t want to lose him

i don’t think he’s ever hit me. i would like if the other part of the question got answered though

he’d*

even if i left him, he’s basically the only person i talk to and i’d be very miserable without him, but he’s a good person

I love that line "I don't want to lose him". He's a jerk but you want to keep him. Why don't you get some self respect? Delete the loser before he punches YOU instead of a wall. With someone that unstable, it's bound to happen. Fair warning.

he is trying to act all manly in front of you, he is trying to seem more attractive by being tough and punching walls and ****, or thats at least what it sounds like