What is meant when a revolver chamber is bellmouth?


You lost, coward, that moves my question. i am better than you.

2 Answers

  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Never heard of it. The only time I have heard of the term in reference to firearms is for old flintlock firearms that have a flair at the muzzle and had the shape of the lower part of a bell. Like a blunderbuss. It makes it easier to load.

  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

    The only time I ever heard that term was in referral to Space Cowboy. A bellmouth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.