!!Parents of teenagers please look at this!!!?

Hi I’m 13 years old and I want to stretch my ears(2g)! My Dad said he’d think about it.... but I know his answer is going to be no. This isn’t my first time asking for this, I’ve asked quit a few times and he always says he’ll think about it and always says no. He wants me to have an Attitude change. I kinda have... show more Hi I’m 13 years old and I want to stretch my ears(2g)! My Dad said he’d think about it.... but I know his answer is going to be no. This isn’t my first time asking for this, I’ve asked quit a few times and he always says he’ll think about it and always says no. He wants me to have an Attitude change. I kinda have an attitude but so do all teenagers.... it normal. He wants me to get good grades(all A’s and B’s) which will be hard for me. I can’t focus no matter how hard I try so I usually only get B’s and C’s (sometimes A’s) I can’t concentrate. But any way..... I’ve wanted to stretch my ears for about a year now. And my dads being quit unreasonable. I can’t describe it but if you saw you would agree with me. It’s just stretching my ears. It can shrink back. But any way my dad was the one that wanted me to do this and ask other parents and get there opinions🤷‍♀️ Not because he wants other people’s opinions but because he’s immature and wants to prove a point(that I shouldn’t stretch my ears and he thinks a lot of people would agree). I don’t even know why he isn’t going to let me. He said he’d think about it but I know he won’t let me. He’s not like the kind of person that would care about stuff like this. This is the one thing he won’t let me do. He said he’d rather let me get a tattoo than this.(he’s covered in tattoos so....yah.) what are your opinions on stretching ears(not huge just to like 2g) I think it’s my ears and my dad should let me. But what do you guys think?
15 answers 15