Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 years ago

Is there anything medical science can do about a very small penis?

I know this will sound like a troll post, but anyway...

I have a very small penis. It only barely stuck out of me when I was little, but now it's practically an inny unless it's erect. I have pretty good health insurance and wonder if this is worth talking to a doctor about. I am not concerned about sex. My issue is that it's tough to even pee at times. Losing weight has not helped, as I am already fairly thin. Could a doctor or plastic surgeon actually help?

4 Answers

  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

    Hi so age and teenage penis. so as it only takes 2 inches to be inserted means most men are capable of fathering a child.

  • shroud
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

    not really,

    they can do surgery, BUT they can't guaranty anything

    most times it would half to 1 inch increase max

    BUT it also means a couple guys and women in a operating room cutting on your best friend

    AND mistakes can happen nerve damage is possible

  • 2 years ago

    Yes. It's a matter of cutting the internal support and is a fairly simple operation. It adds an inch or so. The disadvantage is that it (your penis) will hang low.

  • 2 years ago

    Absolutely. Speak to a plastic surgeon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.