Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePreschool · 2 years ago

1 in 9 Americans is a Texan. Does it REALLY help America to chant over and over and over again "WE HATE TEXAS!!!"?

Favorite Answer

I've lived in both California and Texas. California was awful. I like Texas a lot better.

The people are nicer in Texas than in California.

Taxes are lower.

Cost of living is lower.

Texas has a large and growing IT sector (which benefits me, specifically)

California has nice weather though.

Lolz

I hate to correct you Moon but it's actually closer to one out of every 11.5 Americans is a Texan (325.7 million Americans / 28.3 million Texans). Still not bad. Anyway, I'm a Texan but have lived in many places. I've never really felt any resentment toward me for being a Texan - but then again the most liberal place I've lived is St. Louis so I can't speak for those living closer to the coasts. As the most populated conservative state it wouldn't surprise me to hear a bunch of snowflakes chanting something stupid like that though.

Side note in case you didn't notice - one of the snowflakes got offended and moved your question.

• I hate Texas. Bunch of southern rednecks and hillbillies who smoke pot and then condemn everyone else for it.

1in9 lives in Texas is False

I live in Texas

I love it but my siblings live in other states

Chanting like that pays better than a job at McDonald's

"1 in 9 Americans is a Texan." = False

"America to chant over and over and over again "WE HATE TEXAS!!!" = No one does that.