Rebmilc asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 years ago

Is anybody else having problems with notifications on YA. I haven't had any for over a week now.?

Favorite Answer

As the many other questions that have been asked about this issue, here in this category, indicate...Notifications is down for some users and we don't know why. About the time some users started to ask about it being down, other users were still getting notifications on their YA page ( https://answers.yahoo.com/notifications ). I'm getting them myself.

Notification emails for the site have been down for many months, other than a brief period this past spring, and a brief moment last week (I got an email notice on 8/3 that one of my answers was reported, but nothing since then). I'm not sure if anyone is still receiving the email notifications or not.

No one here knows what the reason for the notifications being down is or when they'll be working again. Sorry. Just another glitch/issue we have to live with until it's fixed.

I don't have any notifications at all, not even old ones. It's been like that for a couple weeks now.

• Daniel

Yes my Notifications right now is Shut off Completely I think Yahoo Probably Disabled it so they could Work on Fixing the Problem Hopefully I dont know if thats for Sure but just taking a Guess as to why they did that

Yep, at least that long.

• Sharon

Notifications has been broken for months.

Yes. Nothing for over a week also. ):

Have had, but OK this week. That includes being reported 6 times for minor 'offences' in 3 cases and legit answers in the others. Managed to appeal only one, waiting for the outcome.,,,,🙃

• I haven't had any for months. I'm dreading the day when they finally fix it and I get 5,000 violation notices.

Yes I’m

This has been a problem for some time now

I don’t know when YA will fix it