Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

1 in 8 Americans is a Californian. Does it REALLY help America to chant over and over and over again "WE HATE CALIFORNIA!!!"?

most don't

move on to something else now

About as much as the clamor from the 'free press' trying to annihilate the President's image and drum up ill will and discord. What are you talking about 'hating California'? Nobody really cares about hating California as much as you think they do.

what nonsense, California is american. we are part of america, as a person i am a product of the american experience.

all the fortunes of my life, rise and fall with the life of the country.

there are no separate countries in statehood, all of the states are in the union of the country, america.

a true patriot is one who brings peace and happiness to the country, the people, the community, and the future of america.

• never said that in my life, stop projecting

Of course not. But most c0ns are retarded, so they don't quite get it.

No secede,you are surplus to requirements

No it doesn’t help one bit

I love California myself

Conservatives are just spitting sour grapes because they know they have no hope of winning California in a presidential race any time soon.

not now