If you could go to jail for hurting someone's feelings how many people would have a criminal record ?

• Ocimom

I would say each of us would be in jail. Whether or not you knew you hurt someone's feelings would count. IMO those that did it knowingly, should serve more time :)

• Cathy

one hundred and seventeen million

Depends on how many snowflakes that I pissed off in my life. To me. That's a badge of twisted honor. Others...?

Well sir, you know that the truth offends, right?

Given how many snowflakes there are these days, EVERYONE would be on death row.

Potentially everyone. You don't necessarily need to be intentionally mean to someone in order to hurt someone's feelings. Anything can hurt someone's feelings, from things done without knowledge or consideration of how other people may think or feel, to straight-up cruelty. If offending someone was reason enough for a criminal record, we'd all be criminals.

I would be on death row.

Lolz

I would have already gotten 3 strikes and been serving life without parole. LOL

All of us.