Anonymous

Should i drop the bass?

I'm 19 and just about to start my 4th year at college. my intentions of the future are pursuing IT as a job. in this course, I will be doing, software development, game development, and web development sound good. the problem is, everyone I know had already finished college after their second year and already have jobs and know what they are doing with their lives

• John P

"Drop the bass" - what do you mean? Are you studying the musical instrument called the double bass? And are you finding that too much for you along with all your other studies?

If you continue at college, do get some help with writing English. That will help you even in IT subjects.

• DON W

I find your question hard to understand or believe. Not many 19 year old are in their senior year of college. Also, nobody finishes college (at least going all the way through) after only two years.

And what does a bass have to do with anything?

Get your degree.