Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 2 years ago

How much would it cost to pay someone to install attic insulation instead of doing it my self?

I got the supplies. If I hired you to install, how much you charge me?

• Edwena
    Favorite Answer

That is one of the reasons why you save money so that you can hire someone to do this. Bat insulation is a lot better and 4 or 5 guys can pass a bat up into an attic and laid into place a lot easier than you can. Call an insulation contractor and talk to him. He will have to do something to keep the air flow/ventilation in the attic.

• Mike

Depends on the area to be done. Some people charge by area, some by the time it takes.

Get a couple of different people to give you a quote.

Ask for estimates on Checkatrade. See link.

No clue. Prices will depend on your location, what sort of material you want to use (blown, fiberglass...) how much material is needed, etc...

Best way is to ask friends and family for some referrals, call and get a quote. You'll want some one who is licensed by the state. This means they have the proper insurance and other requirements to do the job correctly and safely.

a lot.