Spyro asked in SportsWrestling · 2 years ago

How excited are you for WWE 2K19?

Favorite Answer

Not too excited for WWE 2k19, then again 2k hasn't even released game-play footage yet.

I will say the pre-order situation is a complete mess. Rey Mysterio Jr. was just in the WWE 2k15's main game and last I checked isn't relevant in 2018. Why is Rey Mysterio Jr. the co-pre-order bonus? Ronda Rousey should've been the single pre-order bonus for WWE 2k19.

The WOOO! Edition makes no logical sense either Ric Flair has been in the games for years and the edition comes with Dusty Rhodes '80's, Randy Savage '92, Ricky Steamboat '80's, Roddy Piper '80's and Undertaker '02. Dusty Rhodes, Randy Savage, Ricky Steamboat and Undertaker are already in the main game and Roddy Piper was already additional digital content in WWE 2k16. Not to mention the exclusive WrestleMania 24 robe (Ric Flair) and WrestleMania 32 robe (Charlotte Flair) shouldn't be special edition exclusives.

Source(s): I'm a former video game critic, it was kinda; my job. https://wwe.2k.com/news/wwe-2k19-wooooo-edition/

I’m more excited for Red Dead Redemption 2, Remastered Spryo, and Spider-Man.

About what?

So very much