I had a interview at target on Friday and today I find out I didn’t get the job because of the interview questions.?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Hi so now you know why?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Target is prejudice based on how you look. Has nothing to do with interview questions.

Their concern is how you smile. That's it. Target is BIG on hiring people based on your smile.

• 2 years ago

Ok, well that's completely vague. So... what exactly is the question here? You DO intend to apply elsewhere right?

• It may have been your answers, your attitude or your interviewing skills, a number of things could have put them off.

You may think your interview went well, but they may have other impressions of you.

Unless you didn't ask them any thing, you're not likely to get an job because of 'interview questions'.

Move on, apply to other places. If they don't want to hire you then some one else might take a chance on you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Stella
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Discuss the questions and answers with a friend or relative, preferably someone with more work experience than you.

You might have answered a question in a way that made sense to you but was not what the Target supervisors wanted to hear.

Take it as a lesson for your next interview.

• 2 years ago

The questions were not the problem. Your answers were the problem.

• 2 years ago

So...now apply at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Macy's, J.C. Penney's, Pay-less, Shop-rite, Walgreen's and Bob's

• 2 years ago

It wasn’t the questions, it was your answers. Other applicants answers evidently impressed the interview more than yours.

• 2 years ago

The questions are standard. They listened to your answers and went with someone else. Remember that each job posting gets in the area of 200-300 applications. Only the top 20 or 25 people picked get into the interviews.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

What else happens at an interview except questions ?

.. and you didn't get the job because of your answers !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.