How do you initiate sex when you first get married (Islam - Arranged Marriage)?

So my parents arranged a meeting with a girl we found overseas. I’m a born and raised American Muslim and we traveled all the way to Dubai from the US to search for a potential bride. My mom went over to the family’s house to pretty much socialize and to see if they liked each other. My mom said she’s a very pretty girl. I’m about to see her tomorrow and my mom knows me very well and she said she’s perfect for me, so I can almost guarantee I’ll say yes to her. So I’m obviously gonna bring her back to the US. I’m 24 and she’s 18. She grew up in a Muslim country and she most likely doesn’t know a thing about sex. I know that’s normal, but I grew up in a sexually liberated country, so my worries are she’ll shame me for my sexual interests. I love oral sex and I always wanted to try it. How can I know if she likes it? How do I show her what it is without bluntly saying hey can I put my thing in your mouth? It’s been eating me alive. I don’t know what to do with myself. How do I ease her into it l? How can I make her attracted to me enough to convince her? I have no problem giving it too. I just want passionate sex so I can avoid haram and not fulfill my needs with another girl. I’ll be damned to put myself in a position where I’m sexually frustrated. I just wanna know the best way to make her into it without making her feel degraded or disgusted? I mean, how can you know you don’t like it if you’ve never tried it?

Please answer with an open mind.

Thanks!

• Mintee

even though it arranged, she has her right to agree or not. ISLAM doesnt force marriage. if she says no, then thats it.. anyways, im an american and ive lived in Saudiarabia 30 years.. believe me. women here know much more than you think. Islam doesnt prevent them from learning about sex.. in fact, they are not oppressed in the field of learning.. they discuss it all the time and are not pent up about it like western kids are.. She will surprise you by how much she does know...

• Satan

She's been sold to your family, basically, (Yay religion)

"I love oral sex and I always wanted to try it." - so...how do you know you love it?

Best thing to do is let her know that you're Westernised, and she needs to do the same. Let her watch a few episode of Sex in the City and other crap, just to start her on her path.

End arranged marriages,its just another way to sneak immigrants into western nations....when in Rome do as the Romans do.