What do you think about my move?

My Father's name is Charles Evans, he died from complications of Lung Cancer on June 18th, 2017, at the age of 73.

I got in loads, and I mean serious loads of trouble on here, that I cannot, and do not want to talk about, while using his old, now long inactive AT&T yahoo user account.

I got into trouble, by answering a troll on here using my father's account name, the troll whose name I'm better off not mentioning, because I don't want to draw him to my content.

I got into trouble when I got way over zealous and way out of control and said a few choice words.

Just today, under the three user names that I have been using...

which are "Max" "Iced" and "Darwin"...

Somebody called me "Charles"....

and that is when and why I posted this...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180...

And I closed those accounts, for good measure...

What do you think about my move ?

Favorite Answer

Don't know why, but you seem somewhat paranoid about using this site. Chill out. Be one of the better users. Ask/answer proper questions. Laugh off the abusers and jerks on the site.

hmm.. nothing.. it doesn't matter.

you sure you're sane enough?

Actually, nobody gives a sh*t about any of that. Go away.

Oh it was in real world terms alright, believe me boy.

Only good talking tactics and fast thought got me out of it with a reprimand that got my thinking cap on.

lol

I think that you seriously violated the TOS by having multiple accounts.

I also think that it is impossible to get into "loads of serious trouble" on YA!

In real world terms, having YA or any of the posters mad at you is not serious.